Saturday, Oct. 20th!!
Halloween is such a great time of year with Jack-o-lanterns, costumes, and trick-or-treating.
Come celebrate the season with us at
Hilltop Farm on October 20 from 4:30pm to 7pm.
Fun activities are planned across the Farm during the twilight hours. Come in costume and participate in Trunk-or-treating, Jack-o-lantern contest, Halloween carnival games, and Costume contest.
The Girl Scouts of Suffield will be hosting this event with FOFAH at Hilltop Farm that is open to children of ALL ages!!
Trunk-or-treating will be hosted by all Girl Scout Troops where visitors will collect treats as they travel from car to car. Come see the troops’ creations!
Jack-o-lantern contest and display will be set up for all to see. We dare you to enter your spookiest or cutest creation into the contest.
The rules of the contest...
- Come with your Jack-O-Lantern already carved
- Electric Tea lights will be provided to light up your creation
- Seven separate categories will be voted on
- Each person will get to vote for their favorite Jack-0-lantern
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places will be awarded to each category
- Voting will closed at 5:30pm to give time for tallying
Halloween carnival games will be running of throughout the evening. Come test your skills on these Halloween challenges.
A Costume Contest will conclude the evening. The best costumes will receive bags of candy.
Be a part of all the fun events at Hilltop Farm on October 20 from 4:30pm to 7pm.
Suggested donation admission is $5.00 for each car.
Canned donations will also be collected for Suffield Emergency Aid.
ALL ARE WELCOME to ENJOY the FESTIVITIES!!